BraillePoint is an easy to use Braille dot height measurement tool perfect for measuring Braille dot height and verifying Braille dot placement.
With BraillePoint Braille dot height measurement tool, users can ensure the precision of all embossed and screen printed Braille found on cartons and labels.
BraillePoint uses advanced electronic measurement technologies to measure Braille dot height directly. Unlike scanner and camera based measurement systems that are dependent on dot shadows and complex algorithms, BraillePoint is capable of providing the most accurate results.
With BraillePoint, you can be rest assured that all Braille is accurate, readable and meets international standards, while eliminating manual checking, and reducing inspection times.
- Reduce inspection times
- Ensure accuracy & quality of Braille text
- Ensure compliance with international standards
- Analysis of dot spacing & height
- Braille character recognition
- Extensive reporting, detailing pass/fail for each Braille dot
- Color coding allows for easy analysis of flawed dots
- Superior sample scan times
- Inspection setup details easily saved
- 21 CFR Part 11 / EMA Annex 11 compliant
- Validation available
- Customizable maximum and minimum dot height settings
- Integrates with ScanTVS print inspection solution
- CPU Speed – 64 bit Intel 2.0 GHZ dual core
- Memory – 6.0 GB RAM
- Free Space – 160 MB Hard Drive
- Monitor Size – 24 inch widescreen
- Monitor Resolution – 1920 X 1080
- Printer – Optional
- Unit Dimensions – 21” x 20” x 10”
- Braille Scan Area – 8.5” x 11” (A4)
- Operating system – Windows 7
- User access level – Administrator, User
- PDF support – PDF viewer for reporting